Cost of living comparison between Medea, Algeria and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥288,503 (280,117 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)