Cost of living in Medea, Algeria vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.949 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,326 (222,615 Dinar) in Medea.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (27 minutes ago)