Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.998 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,899 (195,312 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)