Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.681 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥348,498 (﷼ 12,590) in Mecca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)