Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05033 JPY / TZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,261 (6,522,252 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)