Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05022 JPY / TZS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,774 (4,456,130 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)