Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06789 JPY / CDF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,428 (3,128,825 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)