Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03198 JPY / UGX
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥359,889 (11,255,169 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)