Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.185 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥248,459 ($2,215) in Mayagueez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)