Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.732 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥367,459 ($3,318) in Mayagueez.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)