Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.736 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥406,250 (₨234,017) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (42 minutes ago)