Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.442 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥398,062 (Bs 38,120) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)