Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.224 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥302,168 (Bs 26,921) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)