Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.101 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥423,135 (Bs 38,117) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)