Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥243,636 (132,678 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (23 minutes ago)