Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.532 JPY / NIO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥239,195 (67,723 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)