Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00300 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,444 (﷼ 61,720,542) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)