Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,616 (﷼ 70,289,857) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)