Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥226,697 (﷼ 68,122,968) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)