Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.195 JPY / LSL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,446 (27,265 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (25 minutes ago)