Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.290 JPY / LSL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,319 (27,543 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)