Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.365 JPY / LSL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥339,924 (40,637 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)