Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.627 JPY / NIO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,586 (52,273 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)