Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.731 JPY / NIO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,574 (55,102 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)