Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.542 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥376,202 (€3,313) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)