Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.498 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥244,500 (€1,874) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)