Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.586 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,155 (€1,970) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)