Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.086 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥248,339 (€1,880) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)