Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.110 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥321,446 (78,220₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)