Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.054 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,478 (87,682₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (41 minutes ago)