Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.229 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,419 (44,319₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (33 minutes ago)