Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.281 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,943 (43,434₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)