Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.354 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,099 (R$ 9,478) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)