Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.219 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,025 (R$ 6,846) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (29 minutes ago)