Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.654 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,519 (€1,979) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥242,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 700,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (20 minutes ago)