Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.390 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,847 (€2,771) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)