Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.610 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,280 (€1,767) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)