Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.678 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,170 (€1,759) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)