Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.063 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,165 (₨305,929) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)