Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.030 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥235,194 (€1,837) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)