Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,601 (Bs 251,675,467) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)