Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.151 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥354,604 (Bs 31,799) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)