Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.192 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥534,952 (Bs 47,798) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)