Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.178 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥554,503 (Bs 49,607) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)