Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.840 JPY / VES *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 154% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥651,999 (354,349 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (42 minutes ago)