Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.383 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥540,982 (Bs 47,526) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)