Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.406 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥511,896 (Bs 49,193) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)