Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.385 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,125 (ARS $34,318) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)