Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.161 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,404 (ARS $68,767) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)