Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.211 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥339,206 (ARS $47,043) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)