Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.801 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,822 (ARS $68,475) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)