Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.376 JPY / ARS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,521 (ARS $39,528) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)