Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.796 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥258,668 (144,052 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (43 minutes ago)