Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.583 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥367,626 (232,258 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)