Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.299 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,408 (2,092 CUC) in Manzanillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (36 minutes ago)