Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.084 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,551 (2,048 CUC) in Manzanillo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (37 minutes ago)