Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.663 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥352,416 (3,101 CUC) in Manzanillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)