Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03811 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,840 (COL$7,973,570) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)