Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03938 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,774 (COL$5,098,127) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)