Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03656 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,156 (COL$5,610,862) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)