Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,813 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.064 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,069 (Php109,052) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)