Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥369,412 (€3,081) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)