Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.082 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,014 (€2,006) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (30 minutes ago)