Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,896 (₨234,655) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)