Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07035 JPY / MMK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,196 (2,930,913 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)