Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08087 JPY / MMK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥333,653 (4,125,895 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)