Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08106 JPY / MMK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,900 (3,847,623 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (26 minutes ago)