Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.641 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥231,752 (R$ 7,819) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)