Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 293.804 JPY / BHD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,773 (Dinar 840) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)