Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 279.692 JPY / BHD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥252,975 (Dinar 904) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)