Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.611 JPY / BHD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥387,833 (Dinar 1,330) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)