Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.136 JPY / BHD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥411,212 (Dinar 1,361) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)