Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.914 JPY / BHD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥393,794 (Dinar 1,304) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)