Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.874 JPY / NIO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥333,043 (85,959 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)