Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 JPY / NIO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥233,587 (62,184 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)