Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.578 JPY / NIO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥322,939 (90,252 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)