Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.920 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥288,864 (€2,258) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)