Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.385 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥276,088 (€2,134) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥249,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)