Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.171 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥409,134 (33,616 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)