Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.169 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥375,000 (E£ 60,791) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (32 minutes ago)