Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.805 JPY / MVR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥244,314 (35,903 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)