Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 JPY / MVR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥396,832 (54,219 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)