Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.163 JPY / MVR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥365,074 (50,966 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)