Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.194 JPY / MVR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥364,409 (50,656 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)