Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.555 JPY / MVR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥414,371 (54,845 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)