Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.887 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,847 ($U50,897) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (33 minutes ago)