Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.625 JPY / UYU
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,386 ($U65,488) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)