Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.835 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,152 (8,129TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)