Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.119 JPY / SDG *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,324 (35,843 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)