Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.691 JPY / SDG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥254,985 (15,276 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (43 minutes ago)