Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.678 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,374 (€1,843) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)