Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.642 JPY / BYN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,500 (3,399 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)