Cost of living comparison between Maladzyechna, Belarus and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00520 JPY / BYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,075 (58,253,351 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)