Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.942 JPY / BYN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,882 (3,984 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)