Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.936 JPY / BYN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,524 (3,585 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)