Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00557 JPY / BYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥253,422 (45,504,355 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)