Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20169 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥282,379 (1,400,055 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)