Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18574 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥376,476 (2,026,894 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)