Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18196 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥410,922 (2,258,249 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)