Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,291 (Rp 24,952,402) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)