Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥284,054 (Rp 33,995,964) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)