Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.350 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,542 (€2,131) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)