Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.755 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥254,223 (€1,930) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)