Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.483 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥271,238 (€2,047) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥262,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)