Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.089 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥408,113 (€3,343) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)