Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03940 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,049 (COL$4,975,614) in Maicao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)