Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.196 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,072 (99,536 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)