Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.306 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,473 (57,912 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (38 minutes ago)