Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.337 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,340 (57,938 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)