Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.422 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,813 (58,389 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)