Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.882 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,366 (руб 107,544) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)