Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.955 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥311,635 (руб 159,399) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)