Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.969 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,104 (руб 113,316) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)