Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,173 (руб 99,926) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)