Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.708 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,075 (руб 126,481) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)