Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.629 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,547 (₨127,999) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)