Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.738 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥193,144 (₨111,125) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)