Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.628 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,834 (₨122,725) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)