Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,680 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.979 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥251,820 (€1,952) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (19 minutes ago)