Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,597 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.745 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,413 (€1,999) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥255,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)