Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,856 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.554 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥266,671 (€1,967) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)