Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,092 prices entered by 543 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.195 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,789 (€2,085) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)