Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,636 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 129.634 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥277,153 (€2,138) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)