Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.741 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,040 (₨118,944) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)